The Miami Heat (28-28) will try to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Brooklyn Nets (37-18) on Sunday, April 18, 2021 at American Airlines Arena as underdogs. The contest airs at 3:30 PM ET on ESPN. The matchup’s over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of April 18, 2021, 11:55 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets vs Heat Betting Odds
Nets vs Heat Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 18
Nets: Chris Chiozza: Out (Hand), James Harden: Out (Hamstring), Tyler Johnson: Out (Knee), Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL)
Heat: Jimmy Butler: Out (Ankle), Victor Oladipo: Out (Knee), Andre Iguodala: Day To Day (Hip), Gabe Vincent: Day To Day (Knee)
Nets and Heat Records ATS
- Brooklyn is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 27-28
- When favored by at least 3 points, the Nets are 13-22 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Brooklyn and its opponents have hit the over in 34 of 55 games this season (61.8%).
- Miami has a 23-32-1 record against the spread this season.
- As at least a 3-point underdog, the Heat often come up short with only a 10-15-1 record against the spread.
- Miami and its opponents have typically been held under the total points bet this season, only reaching the over in 48.2% (27) of their 56 games played.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/25/2021||Nets||Nets||-7.5||237||-339||268||Regular Season||98-85 BKN|
|1/23/2021||Nets||Nets||-7.5||232||-313||248||Regular Season||128-124 BKN|
- In Brooklyn’s matchups this season, the Nets and their opponents have gone over Sunday’s point total of 223 points 40 times (72.7% of opportunities).
- 18 Miami games this year (32.1% of its matchups) ended with a final total greater than Sunday’s total of 223 points.
- The Nets have seen a 233.4 average over/under in their games this season, 10.4 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Heat’s games have an over/under of 214 points this season, nine points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
- The Nets have an average implied point total of 118.8 this season, which is 5.8 points higher than their implied total in Sunday’s game (113).
- Brooklyn has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (113) 38 times.
- The Heat’s average implied point total on the season (111.6 points) is 1.6 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (110 points).
- Miami has scored more than this game’s implied total of 110 points 24 times this season.
- The Nets are the NBA’s second-highest scoring team (118.9 PPG), while the Heat allow their opponents the third-fewest points per game (107.7) in the league.
- The Nets have put up a total of 236 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 4.3 per game), while the Heat have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 76 total points, -1.4 per game).
- James Harden leads the Nets in both rebounds (8.0 per game) and assists (10.9 per game).
- Kevin Durant’s assists prop total for the game is set at 9.5 assists, 1.4 assists less than his season average of 10.9.
- Brooklyn’s scoring leader is Kevin Durant, who puts up 28.0 points per game.
- Durant’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 28.5, 0.5 points higher than his season average of 28.0.
- Joe Harris is the top three-point shooter for the Nets, connecting on 3.1 per game.
- Harris’ three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 1.6 shots less than his season average of 3.1.
- Brooklyn’s steals leader is Kyrie Irving, who collects 1.3 per game. Durant leads the team averaging 1.4 blocks a contest.
- Durant’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks higher than his season average of 1.4.
- The Heat go-to guy, Jimmy Butler, leads the team in both scoring (21.4 points per game) and assists (7.2 assists per game).
- Butler’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 25.5, 10.4 lower than his season average of 35.9.
- Bam Adebayo collects all of the boards and is the Miami leader in rebounds, pulling down 9.2 per game.
- Adebayo’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 36.5, 3.1 higher than his season average of 33.4.
- Duncan Robinson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Heat, cashing in 3.5 treys per game.
- Robinson’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 1.0 shot lower than his season average of 3.5.
- Miami’s Butler has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 2.1 per game and Adebayo is first in blocks with 1.1 per game.
- Butler’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.6 steals lower than his season average of 2.1.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from