The Brooklyn Nets (48-24, 7-4) will face the Milwaukee Bucks (46-26, 7-3) in a decisive Game 7 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs. The Nets (on the spread) and Bucks ( to win) will meet Saturday at 8:30 PM ET on TNT. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of June 19, 2021, 6:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets vs Bucks Betting Odds
Nets vs Bucks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of June 19
Kyrie Irving: Out (Ankle),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out (Knee)
Donte DiVincenzo: Out For Season (Foot),
Jordan Nwora: Out (Thigh)
Nets and Bucks Records ATS
- Brooklyn has put together a 45-37 record against the spread this season.
- The Nets have a winning record against the spread when favored by 2 points or more, going 28-27 this season.
- Brooklyn and its opponents have hit the over in 43 of 82 games this season (52.4%).
- Milwaukee has a 37-44-1 record against the spread this season.
- As at least a 2-point underdog, the Bucks often fail to meet expectations with only a 33-36-1 record against the spread.
- 43 of Milwaukee’s 82 games (52.4%) this season have gone over the over/under.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Bucks defeated the Nets 104-89. Kevin Durant led the Nets with 32 points, and Khris Middleton paced the Bucks with 38. The Bucks covered the spread as 5.5-point favorites, and the teams put up a total of 193 total points to finish under on the 220.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|5/4/2021||Bucks||Bucks||-1.5||242.5||-125||+104||Regular Season||124-118 MIL|
|5/2/2021||Bucks||Bucks||-2.5||242.5||-136||+114||Regular Season||117-114 MIL|
|1/18/2021||Bucks||Nets||-4||240||-184||+152||Regular Season||125-123 BKN|
- Brooklyn and its opponents have hit the over on Saturday’s 215.5 total in 67 out of 83 games (80.7%) this season.
- In Milwaukee’s games this season, the competing teams added up to a higher point total than Saturday’s matchup point total in 66 out of 82 matchups (80.5%).
- On average, the Nets have seen a 230.7 over/under in their games this season, 15.2 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Bucks’ games have a total points bet of 231.2 points this season, 15.7 points more than the over/under for this contest.
- The Nets’ average implied point total this season is 9.8 more points than their implied total in Saturday’s game (118.8 implied points on average compared to 109 implied points in this game).
- Brooklyn has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (109) 66 times this season.
- The 119-point average implied total on the season for the Bucks is 12 more points than the team’s 107-point implied total in this matchup.
- Milwaukee has scored more than 107 points in 69 games this season.
- The Nets are the NBA’s second-highest scoring team (117.8 PPG), while the Bucks allow their opponents the 22nd-fewest points per game (112.7) in the league.
- The Nets have totaled 404 more points than their opponents this season (4.9 per game on average), and the Bucks have scored 482 more points than their opponents (5.8 per game).
- The Nets rebounds and assists leader is James Harden. He averages 7.9 rebounds and adds 10.8 assists per game.
- Harden’s assists prop total for the contest is set at 8.50 assists, 2.3 assists less than his season average of 10.8.
- Durant paces Brooklyn with 26.9 points per game.
- Durant’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 54.50, 14.9 greater than his season average of 39.6.
- The Nets are led by Joe Harris from beyond the arc. He makes 3.1 shots from deep per game.
- Harris’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.50, 0.6 shots lower than his season average of 3.1.
- Brooklyn’s steals leader is Kyrie Irving, who collects 1.4 per game. Nicolas Claxton leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks a game.
- Claxton’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.8 blocks lower than his season average of 1.3.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo has the top Bucks spot in two categories: scoring (28.1 points per game) and rebounding (11.0 rebounds per game).
- Antetokounmpo’s rebounding prop total for the contest is set at 14.50 boards, 3.5 rebounds greater than his season average of 11.0.
- Jrue Holiday has the title of Milwaukee assist leader, dishing out 6.1 assists per game this season.
- Holiday’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 31.50, 3.2 greater than his season average of 28.3.
- Bryn Forbes is tops from three-point range for the Bucks, knocking down 2.2 threes per game.
- Forbes’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.50, 0.7 shots less than his season average of 2.2.
- Nobody on Milwaukee grabs more steals than Holiday (1.6 per game) or blocks more shots than Brook Lopez (1.5 per game).
- Holiday’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.50, 0.1 steals less than his season average of 1.6.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from