The Milwaukee Bucks (47-28) go up against the Brooklyn Nets (40-36) at Barclays Center on March 31, 2022. The Nets (on the spread) and Bucks ( to win) will meet Thursday at 7:30 PM ET on TNT. The over/under is in the matchup.
The betting insights in the article below use the latest odds as of March 31, 2022 at 5:08 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Nets vs Bucks Betting Odds
Nets Vs. Bucks Player Props
Injury Report as of March 31
Ben Simmons: Out (Back),
Joe Harris: Out For Season (Ankle)
Giannis Antetokounmpo: Day To Day (Knee),
DeAndre’ Bembry: Out For Season (Knee)
|Nets Offense||Stats (Rank)||Bucks Defense|
|112.4 (9)||Points/Gm||111.2 (16)|
|10.4 (29)||Possessions/Game||21.3 (18)|
|47.4 (4)||Field Goal %||45.3 (9)|
|35.7 (11)||3PT %||35.2 (17)|
|53.8 (10)||Effective FG %||53.2 (16)|
|57.5 (9)||True Shooting %||55.9 (11)|
|Bucks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Nets Defense|
|114.9 (4)||Points/Gm||112 (20)|
|21.3 (12)||Possessions/Game||10.4 (2)|
|46.6 (10)||Field Goal %||45.3 (9)|
|36.8 (4)||3PT %||34.7 (9)|
|54.6 (5)||Effective FG %||52.2 (9)|
|58 (4)||True Shooting %||56 (12)|
Nets and Bucks Betting Records
- Brooklyn has covered 30 times in 76 matchups with a spread this season.
- When playing as at least 2-point favorites this season, the Nets have an ATS record of 12-29-2.
- So far this season, 40 out of Brooklyn’s 76 games have gone over the point total.
- Milwaukee has covered 36 times in 75 games with a spread this season.
- The Bucks have covered the spread four times this year (4-7 ATS) when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 35 out of 75 times this year.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Nets defeated the Bucks . Kyrie Irving led the Nets with 38 points, and Bobby Portis paced the Bucks with 30. The Nets covered the spread as 9.5-point underdogs, and the teams combined to score 249 total points to go over the 238-point over/under.
- 2/26/2022 DNP – Nets: Blake Griffin
- 1/7/2022 DNP – Nets: Blake Griffin; Bucks: Grayson Allen, Jrue Holiday
- 10/19/2021 DNP – Bucks: Bobby Portis
- The Nets points and assists leader is Seth Curry. He racks up 15 points per game and adds 3.7 assists.
- Andre Drummond paces Brooklyn with 9.2 rebounds per game.
- The Nets are led by Patty Mills from long distance. He hits 2.9 shots from deep per game.
- Drummond leads Brooklyn in both blocks and steals, averaging 0.9 blocks and 1.1 steals per game.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo holds the top Bucks spot in two categories: scoring (29.9 points per game) and rebounding (11.6 rebounds per game).
- The Milwaukee leader in assists is Jrue Holiday with 6.8 assists per game.
- Khris Middleton makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bucks, averaging 2.5 treys per game.
- Holiday tops Milwaukee in steals with 1.6 per game, and Antetokounmpo leads the squad in blocks with 1.5 per game.