Nemanja Bjelica and his Golden State Warriors teammates face the Detroit Pistons at 7:00 PM ET on Friday. Bjelica puts up 6.9 points, 4.1 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 0.9 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
With prop bets set for Bjelica in this matchup, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Nemanja Bjelica Prop Bets (November 19)
Bjelica Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 10.5-point total set for Bjelica on Friday is 3.6 more points than his season scoring average.
- In the 15 games he’s appeared in this season, Bjelica’s point total has exceeded 10.5 points three times.
- Bjelica has gone up against a points prop bet in five games this season, and he’s hit the over three times.
- Bjelica has knocked down 1.1 three-pointers per game, 0.4 less than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- Bjelica has hit more than 1.5 three pointers in five of his 15 games so far this season.
- On defense, the Pistons have given up 107.6 points per contest, which is 19th-best in the league.
Bjelica Vs Pistons (2020-21)
Bet On Warriors Vs Pistons
Powered By Data Skrive using data from