Nelson Agholor and the Las Vegas Raiders host the Los Angeles Chargers on Thursday at Allegiant Stadium. Agholor has a prop bet set for receiving yards against the Chargers. Here’s some betting insights and tips for that prop.
Nelson Agholor Week 15 Player Props
Agholor’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Agholor’s 48.8 receiving yards per game average is 0.3 more than his prop bet over/under in Thursday’s contest (48.5).
- In 46.2% of his games this season (six of 13), Agholor has put up more than 48.5 receiving yards.
- The Chargers defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the 27th-most yards in the NFL this season (227.2 per game).
- Agholor has totaled 10.9 more receiving yards per game (48.8) than the average over/under he’s had set, 37.9.
- In 61.5% of his games (eight of 13 opportunities), Agholor has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (37.9).
- Agholor has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in eight of his 11 games (72.7%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 13, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Nelson Agholor or the Las Vegas Raiders at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Raiders vs. Chargers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from