The Minnesota Golden Gophers (8-21, 2-17 Big Ten) will visit the Nebraska Cornhuskers (16-15, 9-11 Big Ten) after losing six straight road games. The matchup starts at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, March 8, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Cornhuskers’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Golden Gophers ( ).
The betting facts in the following article are based off odds valid as of March 8, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Nebraska vs Minnesota Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Nebraska Offense Vs. Minnesota Defense
|Nebraska Offense||Stats (Rank)||Minnesota Defense|
|67.7 (284)||Points/Gm||70.9 (201)|
|30.8 (291)||Possessions/Game||35.5 (292)|
|45.8 (104)||Field Goal %||45.2 (268)|
|32.6 (269)||3PT %||35.9 (295)|
|51.8 (143)||Effective FG %||50.8 (205)|
|54.1 (195)||True Shooting %||53.9 (146)|
Minnesota Offense Vs. Nebraska Defense
|Minnesota Offense||Stats (Rank)||Nebraska Defense|
|62.7 (351)||Points/Gm||69.6 (161)|
|35.5 (71)||Possessions/Game||30.8 (68)|
|43.0 (277)||Field Goal %||42.2 (80)|
|31.9 (303)||3PT %||33.8 (174)|
|48.6 (297)||Effective FG %||49.6 (138)|
|51.1 (314)||True Shooting %||52.0 (76)|
Best Betting Sites For Nebraska vs Minnesota
UP TO $1,250 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Win $200
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ get 1,000 Caesars Reward Credits
+ also get 1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
Nebraska Betting Insights
- Nebraska has compiled a 13-18-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Cornhuskers have covered the spread three times this season (3-3 ATS) when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- So far this season, 12 out of Nebraska’s 31 games have gone over the point total.
- Cornhuskers games this season have featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 138 points 14 times.
- Nebraska’s games this season have had an average of 137.4 points, 0.6 fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
Minnesota Betting Insights
- Minnesota has put together a 13-15-1 record against the spread this year.
- When playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs this year, the Golden Gophers have an ATS record of 10-8-1.
- In Minnesota’s 29 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 13 times.
- Golden Gophers games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 138 points in 12 of 29 outings.
- Minnesota has had an average of 133.6 points scored in its games so far this season, 4.4 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Nebraska Key Players
- The Cornhuskers points and rebounds leader is Derrick Walker. He contributes 13.7 points per game and adds 7.3 rebounds.
- Sam Griesel paces the squad with 3.8 assists per game.
- Keisei Tominaga knocks down 2.1 treys per game to lead the Cornhuskers.
- Nebraska’s steals leader is Griesel, who averages 1.2 per game. Walker leads the team averaging 0.7 blocks a contest.
Minnesota Key Players
- Dawson Garcia holds the top Golden Gophers spot in two categories: scoring (15.6 points per game) and rebounding (6.6 rebounds per game).
- Ta’lon Cooper puts in work dishing out assists and is Minnesota’s assist leader with 6.1 per game.
- Jamison Battle is tops from three-point range for the Golden Gophers, hitting 2.2 treys per game.
- Nobody on Minnesota grabs more steals than Cooper (1.0 per game) or blocks more shots than Pharrel Payne (1.1 per game).