The Nebraska Cornhuskers (1-2) play the Idaho State Bengals (1-2) on Friday, November 19, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Cornhuskers’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Bengals ( ).
The betting insights in the article below use the latest odds as of November 19, 2021 at 4:14 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Nebraska vs Idaho State Betting Odds
Nebraska Offense Vs. Idaho State Defense (From 2020-21)
|Nebraska Offense||Stats (Rank)||Idaho State Defense|
|68.7 (242)||Points/Gm||61.1 (8)|
|72.2 (55)||Possessions/Game||64.5 (15)|
|41.5 (288)||Field Goal %||40.1 (20)|
|33.1 (202)||3PT %||34.4 (222)|
|48.6 (246)||Effective FG %||45.5 (15)|
|51.4 (275)||True Shooting %||50.6 (45)|
Idaho State Offense vs. Nebraska Defense (From 2020-21)
|Idaho State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Nebraska Defense|
|69.9 (210)||Points/Gm||75 (286)|
|66.1 (295)||Possessions/Game||72.7 (297)|
|45.3 (96)||Field Goal %||42.2 (108)|
|33.9 (165)||3PT %||31.2 (52)|
|51.9 (102)||Effective FG %||49.4 (160)|
|56.3 (65)||True Shooting %||52.6 (144)|
Nebraska Betting Insights
- Nebraska put together a 12-13-0 ATS record last year.
- The Cornhuskers were favored by 12 points or more last season once, and failed to cover the spread.
- Nebraska’s games went over the point total 10 out of 25 times last season.
- Nebraska’s games last season went over this contest’s total of 136.5 points 16 times.
- The Cornhuskers had an average total of 145.1 in their contests last season, 8.6 more points than the over/under for this game.
Idaho State Betting Insights
- Idaho State won 10 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 10 times.
- The Bengals covered the spread twice when an underdog by 12 points or more last season (in three opportunities).
- Idaho State and its opponents combined to go over the point total seven out of 20 times last year.
- Idaho State played four games last season that finished with a combined score above 136.5 points.
- Bengals matchups last year had a 134-point average over/under, 2.5 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Nebraska Key Players
- Dalano Banton dished out 3.8 assists and 5.9 rebounds per game a season ago.
- Teddy Allen had a strong season offensively, scoring 16.6 points per game.
- Allen was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down two per game.
- Trey McGowens collected 1.3 steals per game. Banton averaged 0.8 blocks an outing.
Idaho State Key Players
- Robert Ford did a little bit of everything last season, averaging 7.5 rebounds per game and 3.2 assists per game.
- Tarik Cool racked up 14 points per game.
- Cool knocked down 1.6 threes per game a season ago.
- Ford grabbed 1.3 steals per game. Brayden Parker averaged 1.3 blocks a game.