The Texas Southern Tigers (0-4) will visit the NC State Wolf Pack (3-1) after losing four straight road games. The matchup begins at 6:00 PM ET on Sunday, November 21, 2021. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Wolf Pack’s (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Tigers ( ).
This article makes reference to betting data valid as of November 21, 2021 at 4:01 PM ET. Find all the up-to-date odds for this outing in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
NC State vs Texas Southern Betting Odds
NC State Offense Vs. Texas Southern Defense (From 2020-21)
|NC State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Texas Southern Defense|
|72.8 (128)||Points/Gm||69.5 (152)|
|67.4 (238)||Possessions/Game||72.9 (302)|
|47.2 (37)||Field Goal %||40.1 (20)|
|36.1 (68)||3PT %||31 (47)|
|53 (68)||Effective FG %||46.2 (28)|
|56.2 (72)||True Shooting %||50.3 (37)|
Texas Southern Offense vs. NC State Defense (From 2020-21)
|Texas Southern Offense||Stats (Rank)||NC State Defense|
|73.9 (104)||Points/Gm||69.7 (157)|
|82.3 (4)||Possessions/Game||67.2 (89)|
|45.3 (96)||Field Goal %||45.3 (259)|
|27.4 (344)||3PT %||34.5 (231)|
|48.7 (243)||Effective FG %||51.3 (245)|
|46.9 (337)||True Shooting %||54.6 (241)|
NC State Betting Insights
- NC State has a record of just 1-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wolf Pack have not covered the spread when favored by 13.5 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
- All of NC State’s games have gone over the point total this season.
- Each NC State game this season has gone over 140.5 total points.
- The average point total in Wolf Pack contests this year is 143.2, 2.7 more points than this game’s over/under.
Texas Southern Betting Insights
- Texas Southern put together a 12-10-2 record against the spread last season.
- The Tigers covered the spread twice last year (2-2 ATS) when playing as at least 13.5-point underdogs.
- Texas Southern’s games hit the over 13 out of 24 times last year.
- Texas Southern played 16 games last season that went over 140.5 combined points scored.
- The Tigers had a 142.9-point average over/under in their outings last year, 2.4 more points than the total for this game.
NC State Key Players
- Dereon Seabron leads the Wolf Pack in points, rebounds and assists. He contributes 20.5 points per game while tacking on 10 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
- Terquavion Smith is the top three-point shooter for the Wolf Pack, connecting on 1.8 per game.
- Seabron leads the team with two steals per game. Ebenezer Dowuona collects one block a game to pace NC State.
Texas Southern Key Players
- Michael Weathers scored 16.5 points per game and dished out 3.4 assists per contest last season.
- Joirdon Nicholas averaged 6.9 rebounds per game.
- Galen Alexander had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He knocked down one shot from deep per game.
- Weathers averaged 2.1 steals per game. Nicholas collected 1.2 blocks a game.