The NC State Wolf Pack (2-0) take on the Central Connecticut State Blue Devils (0-2) on Tuesday, November 16, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Wolf Pack’s (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Blue Devils ( ).
This article refers to odds updated as of November 16, 2021 at 7:59 PM ET. Browse all the up-to-date odds for this game in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
NC State vs Cent. Conn. St. Betting Odds
NC State Offense Vs. Cent. Conn. St. Defense (From 2020-21)
|NC State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Cent. Conn. St. Defense|
|72.8 (128)||Points/Gm||77.4 (314)|
|67.4 (238)||Possessions/Game||70.9 (242)|
|47.2 (37)||Field Goal %||46.9 (309)|
|36.1 (68)||3PT %||35.2 (261)|
|53 (68)||Effective FG %||53.8 (316)|
|56.2 (72)||True Shooting %||56.8 (317)|
Cent. Conn. St. Offense vs. NC State Defense (From 2020-21)
|Cent. Conn. St. Offense||Stats (Rank)||NC State Defense|
|68.5 (247)||Points/Gm||69.7 (157)|
|71.1 (87)||Possessions/Game||67.2 (89)|
|42.4 (255)||Field Goal %||45.3 (259)|
|32.4 (236)||3PT %||34.5 (231)|
|48.5 (252)||Effective FG %||51.3 (245)|
|52 (250)||True Shooting %||54.6 (241)|
NC State Betting Insights
- NC State put together an 11-12-1 ATS record last year.
- NC State’s games went over the point total 14 out of 24 times last season.
- NC State’s games last season featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 141.5 points 15 times.
- Wolf Pack matchups last season had an average point total of 143.3, 1.8 more points than this game’s over/under.
Cent. Conn. St. Betting Insights
- Cent. Conn. St. covered 15 times in 29 games with a spread last season.
- A total of 15 of Cent. Conn. St.’s games last season went over the point total.
- Cent. Conn. St. played 18 games last season that finished with a point total over 141.5 points.
- The Blue Devils had a 144.6-point average over/under in their matchups last year, 3.1 more points than the point total for this game.
NC State Key Players
- Jericole Hellems put up 12.9 points per game last season.
- Cam Hayes collected 3.2 assists a game and Manny Bates pulled down 5.8 rebounds per matchup.
- Braxton Beverly had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He connected on 1.4 shots from deep per game.
- Shakeel Moore averaged 1.4 steals per game. Bates collected 2.7 blocks a contest.
Cent. Conn. St. Key Players
- Greg Outlaw averaged 10.7 points per game last season while tacking on 4.8 rebounds.
- Nigel Scantlebury racked up four assists per game.
- Tre Mitchell had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He made 1.8 shots from deep per game.
- Outlaw averaged 1.2 steals per game. Karrington Wallace collected 1.4 blocks an outing.