The NBA playoffs continue Thursday night with three more games. Brooklyn heads home and tries to keep realistic hope alive versus Philadelphia. On the West Coast, the Kings try all but finish the Warriors, while the Clippers and Suns will break their 1-1 deadlock. Let’s take a look at NBA player props tonight and see the points, rebounds, assists and more for Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, De’Aaron Fox and more of the league’s stars.
Use the odds below to shop for the best prices in NBA players props tonight, and click on any of them to place a bet.
NBA Players Props Tonight
Sacramento Kings At Golden State Warriors
Warriors at Kings tips off at 10 p.m. ET with coverage on TNT. Sacramento leads 2-0 after answering the bell once again in Game 2 and driving Draymond Green to a suspension in a 114-106 final.
Notes for Game 3:
- Draymond Green is suspended. Gary Payton II seemed to take over his minutes in Game 2 as he logged 27, but Jonathan Kuminga could also factor in, though the team didn’t seem to trust him and only played him four minutes.
- Sacramento has experimented with some trapping against Stephen Curry. If anything, they’ll feel better about that with Curry’s best outlet, Green, out.
- Andrew Wiggins moved into the starting lineup and took more shots and had higher usage than Klay Thompson.
- Jordan Poole remains in a smaller role compared to the regular season and has 21 points total on 5-for-17 shooting.
- Malik Monk is playing monster minutes off the bench (30 MPG) and ranks second on the team in usage and points.
(Usage rates and other advanced stats via Cleaning The Glass.)
Warriors at Kings Game 3 Spread, Moneyline, Total
Sportsbook Promos For NBA Player Props Tonight
Find sportsbook promos for your state below, which you can use for NBA player props tonight. Plus, join TheLines.com free sports betting Discord channel.
If you are in a state where sports betting is legal, DraftKings Sportsbook is offering up to $1200 in bonus bets, including a bet $5, win $150 offer. You’ll also get a $50 bonus bet with your first deposit and 20% deposit bonus up to $1000. FanDuel Sportsbook is offering a bet $5, win $150 bonus offer as well. Elsewhere, two sportsbooks are offering bonus bets back if your first wager loses. At Caesars Sportsbook it’s up to $1250, and at BetMGM, it is up to $1000.