The NBA playoffs continue Monday night with two more games. Brooklyn remains in Philadelphia for Game 2, but Golden State has the nightcap in Sacramento. Let’s take a look at NBA player props tonight and see the points, rebounds, assists and more for Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, De’Aaron Fox and more of the league’s stars.
Use the odds below to shop for the best prices in NBA players props tonight, and click on any of them to place a bet.
NBA Players Props Tonight
Golden State Warriors At Sacramento Kings
Warriors at Kings tips off at 10 p.m. ET with coverage on TNT. Sacramento leads 1-0 after taking a thrilling Game 1, 126-123.
Notes for Game 2:
- Golden State got crushed on the glass, allowing 40.4% offensive rebound rate.
- Andrew Wiggins came off the bench. He took 16 shots and spent some time guarding De’Aaron Fox.
- Jordan Poole came off the bench and was below his season average with 22 minutes. He also lost minutes in last year’s playoffs.
- Malik Monk exploded for 32 points off the bench. He (30.6%) and Fox (34.4%) dominated the usage.
- Domantas Sabonis scored just 12 points but took a very healthy 17 shots.
(Usage rates and other advanced stats via Cleaning The Glass.)
Warriors at Kings Game 2 Spread, Moneyline, Total
Sportsbook Promos For NBA Player Props Tonight
Find sportsbook promos for your state below, which you can use for NBA player props tonight. Plus, join TheLines.com free sports betting Discord channel.
If you are in a state where sports betting is legal, DraftKings Sportsbook is offering up to $1200 in bonus bets, including a bet $5, win $150 offer. You’ll also get a $50 bonus bet with your first deposit and 20% deposit bonus up to $1000. FanDuel Sportsbook is offering a bet $5, win $150 bonus offer as well. Elsewhere, two sportsbooks are offering bonus bets back if your first wager loses. At Caesars Sportsbook it’s up to $1250, and at BetMGM, it is up to $1000.