The NBA playoffs continue tonight with two more games. Brooklyn remains in Philly for Game 2, and likewise for Golden State in Sacramento. Let’s take a look at NBA player props for tonight and see the points, rebounds, assists and more for a selection of the league’s stars.
Use the odds below to shop for the best prices in NBA players props tonight, and click on any of them to place a bet.
NBA Players Props For Tonight, Game By Game
Brooklyn Nets At Philadelphia 76ers
Nets at 76ers tips off at 7:30 p.m. ET with coverage on TNT. Philadelphia leads 1-0 after taking Game 1, 121-101.
Notes for Game 2:
- Mikal Bridges led the Nets in usage at 30.6% and took the most shots by far with 18. He’s averaging a monster 26.1 PPG since coming over via trade from Phoenix.
- Nic Claxton stayed out of foul trouble but still struggled with 5 points and 10 rebounds.
- Spencer Dinwiddie nearly matched Bridges in usage (30.3%) but it isn’t reflected in his stats as he scored 14 points on 5-of-12 shooting.
- Joel Embiid took just 15 shots but still poured in an ultra-efficient 26 points.
- James Harden racked up 13 assists and dominated the ball, eclipsing Embiid’s usage by quite a bit (34.5% to 28.4%)
(Usage rates and other advanced stats via Cleaning The Glass.)
Nets at 76ers Game 2 Spread, Moneyline, Total
Sportsbook Promos For NBA Player Props Tonight
Find sportsbook promos for your state below, which you can use for NBA player props tonight. Plus, join TheLines.com free sports betting Discord channel.
If you are in a state where sports betting is legal, DraftKings Sportsbook is offering up to $1200 in bonus bets, including a bet $5, win $150 offer. You’ll also get a $50 bonus bet with your first deposit and 20% deposit bonus up to $1000. FanDuel Sportsbook is offering a bet $5, win $150 bonus offer as well. Elsewhere, two sportsbooks are offering bonus bets back if your first wager loses. At Caesars Sportsbook it’s up to $1250, and at BetMGM, it is up to $1000.