The NBA playoffs roll on with a slew of Game 2s across the board. The Lakers hold a 1-0 lead on the Grizzlies ahead of Wednesday’s matchup, which tips off in Memphis. The game sits around a PK, with both teams being favored depending on where you look. Below, we’ll look over NBA Player Props for tonight for stars like LeBron James, Anthony Davis, Ja Morant, and more.
Use the odds below to shop for the best prices in NBA players props tonight, and click on any of them to place a bet.
NBA Players Props Tonight
Los Angeles Lakers at Memphis Grizzlies
Lakers at Grizzlies tips off at 7:30 p.m. ET/4:30 p.m. PT on TNT. Los Angeles leads 1-0 after taking a shocking Game 1, 128-112.
Notes for Game 2:
- Austin Reaves scored 23 in Game 1, the sixth-most on the season, while Rui Hachimura dropped 29, his third-most of the season. The pair combined for more combined points than James and Davis (21 and 22, respectively).
- According to Adrian Wojnarowski, there’s “not a great deal of optimism” surrounding Ja Morant for tonight’s game. Morant sustained a hand injury in Game 1.
- Despite having the top defensive efficiency in the Western Conference, the Lakers scored 128 points in Game 1. In the month of April, the Lakers are averaging 124.6 points per game (including Play-In and Game 1).
- James, Davis, and Dennis Schroder are listed as probable for this game.
- Steven Adams, who has not played since Jan. 23 with a PCL injury, is out again for Game 2.
Lakers at Grizzlies: Game 2 Spread, Moneyline, Total
Sportsbook Promos For NBA Player Props Tonight
Find sportsbook promos for your state below, which you can use for NBA player props tonight. Plus, join TheLines.com free sports betting Discord channel — with over 4,300 members discussing postseason odds.
If you are in a state where sports betting is legal, DraftKings Sportsbook is offering up to $1,200 in bonus bets, including a bet $5, win $150 offer. You’ll also get a $50 bonus bet with your first deposit and 20% deposit bonus up to $1,000.
FanDuel Sportsbook is offering a bet $5, win $150 bonus offer as well. Elsewhere, two sportsbooks are offering bonus bets back if your first wager loses. Over at Caesars Sportsbook, it’s up to $1250, and at BetMGM, it is up to $1000.