The NBA is back, and not a moment too soon.
So far, things are working to the Association’s plans in Orlando. Aside from the rogue trip for wings, players are adhering to the confines of the bubble and social distancing. The focus has shifted to a combination of play and advocating for social justice.
With all the chaos and distractions aside, there is still some substantial basketball to be played in 10 or so weeks of scheduled competition. Some team will hoist the Larry O’Brien trophy in October. Fans can get in on the action with some great deals from the top sportsbooks.
It’s hard to predict “lock” games in the NBA, especially under these conditions. However, if you think a team is a solid win in any early “seeding game” match-up, DK is willing to boost the odds to +500.
To get started at DraftKings Sportsbook, go here.
- DraftKings Sportsbook has an insurance bet for the first week of action. Through Aug. 7, if a team loses but scores 110 or more, backers get their bet back – up to $25.
Now is a great time to get involved with FanDuel Sportsbook. Think you know who can go all the way? Bet $50 or more on an NBA Finals future and get $10 in free bets for every game that team wins in their first five. Just check the prices, opt-in for the deal, and cross those fingers.
- FanDuel also does lead insurance. If your team leads after three quarters but blows it late, that’s a site credit for your pre-game moneyline bet, up to $50.
FOXBet offers a 50% matching bonus for first-time deposits, up to $500, along with a risk-free first bet up to $500.
To get started at FOXBet, go here.
- Don’t see a promo on the board? Want to get in the action? Tweet at their account @FOXBet and add the #CustomBet hashtag to see if they’ll take a shot.
Need a reason to bet with the Aussie-based book? Three words: No-juice spreads.
To get started at PointsBet, go here.
- For the remainder of the NBA regular season, players in New Jersey can get +100 prices on pre-game line bets. Bet $20, win $20, not $18.18. Bet $100, win $100, not $90.90. Less money to spend up front means more games to play. Sounds pretty clever.
- PointsBet also offers two free bets up to $500 each for new players. They’re also offering insurance for NBA moneyline wagers. If your team scores first but loses, get back your bet, up to $50.