The Colorado Avalanche, including Nazem Kadri, face the Minnesota Wild on Sunday at 6:00 PM ET, at Xcel Energy Center. Does a bet on Kadri intrigue you? Use our stats and information to make the final call.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Nazem Kadri Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Nazem Kadri Season Stats
- Kadri has averaged 19:12 of ice time this season, with a plus-minus rating of +16.
- He has scored in 24 games, and has 25 goals in total, this season.
- Kadri has gotten an assist in 31 games, and has 54 assists in total, this season.
- Kadri has 79 points this season, having at least one point in 45 different games.
- On the power play, he has scored eight goals, plus picked up 18 assists.
- He has an 11.8% shooting percentage, taking 3.4 shots per game.
Nazem Kadri Prop Bet Insights
- Kadri has gone over his points prop bet 32 times this season in games with a set points prop (56 opportunities).
- In the 17 games Kadri has played this season with shorter odds than -185 to go over his point total, he’s exceeded the total 12 times (70.6% of chances).
- In 39 games this season with longer odds than -185 to go over his point total, Kadri has exceeded the total 20 times (51.3% of chances).
- The implied probability is 64.9% that Kadri goes over his points prop total based on the odds.
Nazem Kadri Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/21/2022||Oilers||1||0||1||21:52||Home||W 3-2 OT|
|3/5/2022||Flames||2||0||2||21:19||Home||L 4-3 OT|
Colorado Avalanche Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from