The Radford Highlanders (1-3) will look to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Navy Midshipmen (1-2) on Saturday, November 20, 2021 at Dedmon Center. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Midshipmen’s (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Highlanders ( ).
This article references betting data current as of November 20, 2021 at 4:13 PM ET. Browse all the current odds for this contest in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Navy vs Radford Betting Odds
Navy Offense Vs. Radford Defense (From 2020-21)
|Navy Offense||Stats (Rank)||Radford Defense|
|71.1 (180)||Points/Gm||64.2 (36)|
|66.3 (291)||Possessions/Game||64.9 (20)|
|44.5 (142)||Field Goal %||41.6 (76)|
|32 (262)||3PT %||36.6 (306)|
|49.7 (201)||Effective FG %||48.9 (125)|
|53.8 (169)||True Shooting %||52.2 (124)|
Radford Offense vs. Navy Defense (From 2020-21)
|Radford Offense||Stats (Rank)||Navy Defense|
|67.8 (260)||Points/Gm||66.8 (71)|
|64.4 (333)||Possessions/Game||67.5 (103)|
|45.9 (74)||Field Goal %||45.8 (276)|
|31.1 (296)||3PT %||33.7 (178)|
|51.5 (116)||Effective FG %||52.2 (274)|
|55.4 (100)||True Shooting %||55.3 (262)|
Navy Betting Insights
- Navy compiled a 13-4-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Midshipmen covered the spread once when favored by 6.5 points or more last season (in two opportunities).
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total seven times in Navy’s games.
- In 14 games last season, Navy and its opponents went over 127.5 total points.
- The Midshipmen had an average point total of 135.1 in their contests last season, 7.6 more points than the over/under for this game.
Radford Betting Insights
- Radford went 14-11-1 ATS last season.
- The Highlanders were an underdog by 6.5 points or more two times last season, and covered the spread in one of those games.
- Last season, 13 of Radford’s games went over the point total.
- Radford and its opponents combined to score more than 127.5 points in 15 of 26 games last season.
- Highlanders outings last year had a 132.8-point average over/under, 5.3 more points than this game’s point total.
Navy Key Players
- Cam Davis scored 17.3 points per game last season and recorded 2.4 assists.
- Greg Summers collected 6.3 rebounds per game.
- John Carter Jr. hit 1.7 threes per game a season ago.
- Davis collected 1.5 steals per game. Richard Njoku averaged 0.6 blocks an outing.
Radford Key Players
- Fah’mir Ali averaged 10.6 points per game last season and dished out 3.7 assists.
- Chyree Walker averaged 7.4 rebounds per game.
- Quinton Morton-Robertson had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He connected on 1.6 shots from deep per game.
- Ali averaged 1.6 steals per game. Lewis Djonkam collected 0.7 blocks an outing.