Below you’ll find stats and insights about Petronzio from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in what follows reference odds valid as of July 8, 2022 at 7:28 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Nathan Petronzio odds for the Barbasol Championship
Petronzio’s recent form
- In his last two tournaments, Petronzio has not finished in the top 20.
- He’s made the cut in one of his last two events.
- Petronzio has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last two tournaments.
- He finished with a score of -4 in his only recent appearance.
Barbasol Championship details
- Date: July 7-10, 2022
- Location: Nicholasville, Kentucky
- Course: Keene Trace Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,328 yards
- Purse: 3.7M
Course history: Petronzio at the Barbasol Championship
- Petronzio finished 34th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- He completed one under-par round the last time he played this event.
Course comparison – Keene Trace Golf Club
- Keene Trace Golf Club will play at 7,328 yards for this event. Over the past year on Tour, the average tournament has been hosted on courses with an average distance of 7,264.
- The courses Petronzio has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,316 yards, while Keene Trace Golf Club will play at 7,328 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Nathan Petronzio 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||34||68 (-4)||–||–||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||72-72||–||–||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from