The Colorado Avalanche, including Nathan MacKinnon, face the San Jose Sharks on Thursday at 9:00 PM ET, at Ball Arena. Looking to wager on MacKinnon’s props? Here is some info to assist you, below.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Nathan MacKinnon Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Nathan MacKinnon Season Stats
- MacKinnon’s plus-minus rating this season is +15, in 21:02 per game on the ice.
- He has scored in 19 games, and has 22 goals in total, so far this season.
- He has 49 assists this season, with at least one in 32 different games.
- He has accumulated at least one point in 43 games, and has 71 points in total, this season.
- He has six goals on the power play, plus 18 assists.
- He takes 4.7 shots per game, scoring on 9.1% of them.
Nathan MacKinnon Prop Bet Insights
- In 15 of the 48 games MacKinnon has played with a set points prop, he’s exceeded the prop total.
- In the 20 games MacKinnon has played this season with shorter odds than +120 to go over his point total, he’s exceeded the total seven times (35.0% of chances).
- In 25 games this season with longer odds than +120 to go over his point total, MacKinnon has exceeded the total six times (24.0% of chances).
- The implied probability that MacKinnon goes over his points over/under is 45.5%, based on the odds.
Nathan MacKinnon Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/27/2022||Wild||0||0||0||19:48||Away||L 3-2 OT|
|3/21/2022||Oilers||2||1||1||24:37||Home||W 3-2 OT|
Colorado Avalanche Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from