The Colorado Avalanche, with Nathan MacKinnon, will be in action Thursday at 9:00 PM ET, facing the Nashville Predators. Prop bets for MacKinnon in that upcoming Avalanche-Predators game are available, so check out our stats to help you make good calls.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Nathan MacKinnon Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Nathan MacKinnon Season Stats
- MacKinnon has averaged 21:01 of ice time this season, with a plus-minus rating of +24.
- He has scored in 25 games, and has 32 goals in total, so far this season.
- He has 57 assists so far this season, with at least one in 38 different games.
- MacKinnon has gotten at least one point in 52 games so far this season, and 89 points in total.
- MacKinnon has seven goals and 20 assists on the power play.
- He takes 4.5 shots per game, scoring on 11.0% of them.
Nathan MacKinnon Prop Bet Insights
- MacKinnon has exceeded his points prop bet in 21 games he’s played with a set points prop (out of 61 opportunities).
- In 50 games with shorter odds than +150 to exceed his point total, MacKinnon has hit the over 15 times (30.0% of chances).
- Through 11 games with longer odds than +150 to exceed his point total, MacKinnon has hit the over six times (54.5% of chances).
- The implied probability is 40% that MacKinnon hits the over on his points over/under based on the odds.
Nathan MacKinnon Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|4/9/2022||Oilers||1||1||0||22:21||Away||W 2-1 SO|
|4/8/2022||Jets||2||1||1||23:38||Away||W 5-4 OT|
Colorado Avalanche Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from