Nathan MacKinnon and the Colorado Avalanche meet the Edmonton Oilers in game 8 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals on Thursday, June 2, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. Prop bets for MacKinnon in that upcoming Avalanche-Oilers game are available, so check out our stats to help you make good decisions.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Nathan MacKinnon Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Nathan MacKinnon Season Stats
- MacKinnon’s plus-minus this season is +22, in 21:03 per game on the ice.
- He has scored in 31 games, and has 32 goals in total, this season.
- He has picked up at least one assist in 44 games so far this season, and has 57 in total.
- MacKinnon has 89 points so far this season, with at least one point in 61 different games.
- He has seven goals on the power play, plus 20 assists.
- MacKinnon’s shooting percentage this season is 10.7%, and he is averaging 4.6 shots per game.
Nathan MacKinnon Prop Bet Insights
- MacKinnon has exceeded his points prop bet 24 times this season in games with a set points prop (71 opportunities).
- In the 42 games MacKinnon has played this season with shorter odds than +140 to go over his point total, he’s exceeded the total 14 times (33.3% of chances).
- Through 26 games with longer odds than +140 to go over his point total, MacKinnon has hit the over seven times (26.9% of chances).
- The implied probability is 41.7% that MacKinnon goes over his points prop total based on the odds.
Nathan MacKinnon Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|5/25/2022||Blues||4||3||1||22:29||Home||L 5-4 OT|
|5/17/2022||Blues||1||0||1||24:15||Home||W 3-2 OT|
|5/5/2022||Predators||1||1||0||23:15||Home||W 2-1 OT|
Colorado Avalanche Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from