In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Lashley from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the following article use the latest odds as of April 3, 2022 at 7:23 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Nate Lashley odds for the Valero Texas Open
Lashley’s recent form
- Lashley has finished in the top 20 three times over his last five appearances, finishing as high as the top 10 in one of those outings.
- Lashley has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in four of his last five events.
- He has carded an average score of -9 over his last five events.
- Lashley will look to make the cut for the fifth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
Valero Texas Open details
- Date: March 31 – April 3, 2022
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Course: TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Par: 72 / 7,494 yards
- Purse: 8.6M
- Defending Champ: J.J. Spaun
Course history: Lashley at the Valero Texas Open
- Lashley has one top-20 finish in his last four trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 18th.
- Lashley has made the cut one time in his last four entries to the event.
- Lashley finished 18th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- He finished within five shots of the leader in two rounds his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Measuring 7,494 yards, TPC San Antonio (Oaks) is set up as a par-72 for this tournament. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with a shorter average distance of 7,309 yards.
- The courses Lashley has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,294 yards, while TPC San Antonio (Oaks) will play at 7,494 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Nate Lashley 2022 results
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||71-70-71 (-7)||$92,606|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||15||69-68-69-72 (-10)||$56,425|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||27||71-68-67-71 (-7)||$54,600|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||7||69-72-69-67 (-11)||$97,356|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||70-73||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||71-73||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||28||68-69-71-71 (-8)||$59,595|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||77-73-72||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-69||$0|
Lashley’s last tournament appearance, his 15th-place finish in the Corales Puntacana Championship, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from