Nate Lashley’s latest odds to claim victory at The RSM Classic are. Below you’ll find stats and insights about Lashley from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
This article makes reference to odds valid as of November 20, 2021 at 11:26 AM ET. Browse all the current odds in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Nate Lashley odds for the The RSM Classic
Lashley’s recent form
- Lashley has finished in the top 20 in two of his last five events.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five appearances.
- Lashley has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of -12.7 in his last five tournaments.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: Lashley at The RSM Classic
- Lashley has average finish of 48th at this event in three trips, including a personal best 37th-place.
- Lashley made the cut in each of his three most recent entries to this event.
- Lashley finished 37th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2020). He carded one bogey-free round his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,307 yards, which is longer than the 7,005-yard length for this tournament.
- Courses Lashley has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,291 yards, 286 yards longer than the 7,005-yard Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Nate Lashley 2021 results
|November 11-14||Houston Open||MC||72-75||$0|
|November 4- 7||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||MC||68-72||$0|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||35||67-69-71-66 (-11)||$34,860|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||17||70-66-68-68 (-16)||$86,683|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||16||67-70-70-70 (-11)||$103,250|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||73||68-68-75-73 (+4)||$12,736|
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||MC||8-4||$0|
|July 22-25||3M Open||MC||70-73||$0|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||72-70||$0|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||76||69-67-73-74 (+3)||$14,134|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||MC||N/A||$0|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||MC||N/A||$0|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||32||70-68-70-69 (-3)||$40,125|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-74||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||69-76||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||76-71||$0|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||28||68-75-72-70 (-3)||$20,100|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||36||68-71-74-68 (+1)||$29,785|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||71||74-69-75-76 (+6)||$30,450|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||57||73-68-75-71 (+3)||$21,297|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||5||65-72-68-69 (-14)||$301,275|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||17||64-69-69-70 (-12)||$104,025|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||73-78||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||74-75||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from