Nate Lashley took home the top spot in the 2019 Rocket Mortgage Classic, and he has () odds to win the tournament this year at Detroit Golf Club. A total of 170 competitors will head to Detroit, Michigan from July 28-31 for this event, which was last won by Cameron Davis.
The betting insights in this article use the latest odds as of July 27, 2022 at 12:23 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Nate Lashley odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Lashley’s recent form
- In his last five events, Lashley has not finished in the top 20.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut once.
- Over his last five tournaments, Lashley has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He posted a final score of -8 relative to par in his only made cut in his last five appearances.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Lashley at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Lashley has one win in his last three trips to this event.
- Lashley made the cut in one of his last three entries to this event.
- The last time Lashley played this event in 2021, he failed to survive the cut.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Detroit Golf Club will play at 7,340 yards for this event. Over the past year on Tour, the average tournament has been hosted on courses with an average distance of 7,265.
- Golfers at Detroit Golf Club have averaged a score of -11 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4 over the past year.
- Lashley will take to the 7,340-yard course this week at Detroit Golf Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,266 yards over the past year.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -5 among finishers, which is higher than the -11 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Nate Lashley 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||MC||76-71||-5.328||-1.110||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||72-68||-2.384||0.974||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||25||68-68-67-69 (-8)||11.076||-3.488||$61,835|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||75-74||-3.854||-0.734||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||72-72||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||17||72-67-67-64 (-18)||2.76||-9.940||$116,708|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70||0.865||-1.278||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||11||69-68-64-71 (-12)||-4.776||9.916||$177,025|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||75-74||-10.628||1.36||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||71-70-71-69 (-7)||14.004||-11.024||$92,606|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||15||69-68-69-72 (-10)||–||–||$56,425|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||27||71-68-67-71 (-7)||-1.444||-2.916||$54,600|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||7||69-72-69-67 (-11)||$97,356|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||70-73||4.928||-5.081||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||71-73||-3.141||-0.026||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||28||68-69-71-71 (-8)||4.559||-1.139||$59,595|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||77-73-72||-6.233||0.502||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-69||0.698||-3.446||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from