Below you’ll find stats and insights about Lashley from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in what follows use the latest odds as of April 16, 2022 at 7:35 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Nate Lashley odds for the RBC Heritage
Lashley’s recent form
- Lashley has posted one top-10 finish and three top-20 finishes over his last five appearances.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut four times.
- Over his last five tournaments, Lashley has carded a score that’s better than average in four of those outings.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -9.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 14-17, 2022
- Location: Hilton Head, South Carolina
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,121 yards
- Purse: 8M
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Course history: Lashley at the RBC Heritage
- Lashley finished below the cut line in each of his last two trips to this tournament.
- Lashley did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- This course is set up to play at 7,121 yards, 187 yards shorter than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- The courses Lashley has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,283 yards, while Harbour Town Golf Links will play at 7,121 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Nate Lashley 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||75-74||–||–||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||71-70-71-69 (-7)||14.004||-11.024||$92,606|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||15||69-68-69-72 (-10)||–||–||$56,425|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||27||71-68-67-71 (-7)||-1.444||-2.916||$54,600|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||7||69-72-69-67 (-11)||$97,356|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||70-73||4.928||-5.081||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||71-73||-3.141||-0.026||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||28||68-69-71-71 (-8)||4.559||-1.139||$59,595|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||77-73-72||–||–||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-69||0.698||-3.446||$0|
Here’s a breakdown of Lashley’s 18th-place finish in his most recent outing at the Valero Texas Open (TPC San Antonio (Oaks), March 31 – April 3).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from