Nate Lashley has +35000 odds to win the 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club. He missed the cut in his most recent appeareance at this tournament in 2020.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of May 24, 2021, 6:21 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Nate Lashley odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Lashley’s recent form
- In his last five events, Lashley finished outside the top 20.
- He’s made the cut in one of his last five appearances.
- Lashley has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He finished with a score of -3 in his only made cut over his last five tournaments.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 27-30, 2021
- Location: Fort Worth, TX
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Daniel Berger
Course history: Lashley at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- Lashley has not finished inside the top 20 in his last two trips to this event.
- Lashley has made the cut in one of his last two trips to this tournament.
- The last time Lashley played this event in 2020, he failed to survive the cut.
- He’s entered three tournaments at Colonial Country Club since 2015.
- Lashley placed 69th in his only recent finish at this course.
- Lashley has made the cut in one of his last three trips to this course.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- This tournament will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,209 yards, compared to the average 7,320 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Colonial Country Club has seen an average tournament score of -2.5 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of -5 across all courses over the past year.
- Courses Lashley has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,291 yards, 82 yards longer than the 7,209-yard Colonial Country Club for this week’s event.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -6.1 relative to par. That’s lower than this course, which has a scoring average of -2.5.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Nate Lashley 2021 results
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-74||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||69-76||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||76-71||$0|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||28||68-75-72-70 (-3)||$20,100|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||36||68-71-74-68 (+1)||$29,785|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||71||74-69-75-76 (+6)||$30,450|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||57||73-68-75-71 (+3)||$21,297|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||5||65-72-68-69 (-14)||$301,275|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||17||64-69-69-70 (-12)||$104,025|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||73-78||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||74-75||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from