In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Lashley from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the following article use the latest odds as of July 22, 2022 at 6:24 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Nate Lashley odds for the 3M Open
Lashley’s recent form
- In his last five events, Lashley has an average finish of 75th.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut twice.
- Over his last five events, Lashley has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -2 those two times he’s made the cut.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Lashley at the 3M Open
- Lashley finished 124th in his only finish at this event in three visits.
- In his last three attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut once.
- The last time Lashley played this event in 2022, he finished 124th.
- Lashley finished with two birdies and five bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- TPC Twin Cities measures 7,428 yards for this tournament, 159 yards more than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,269).
- The courses Lashley has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,272 yards, while TPC Twin Cities will play at 7,428 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Nate Lashley 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||124||76 (+5)||–||–||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||72-68||-2.384||0.974||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||25||68-68-67-69 (-8)||11.076||-3.488||$61,835|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||75-74||-3.854||-0.734||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||72-72||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||17||72-67-67-64 (-18)||2.76||-9.940||$116,708|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70||0.865||-1.278||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||11||69-68-64-71 (-12)||-4.776||9.916||$177,025|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||75-74||-10.628||1.36||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||71-70-71-69 (-7)||14.004||-11.024||$92,606|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||15||69-68-69-72 (-10)||–||–||$56,425|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||27||71-68-67-71 (-7)||-1.444||-2.916||$54,600|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||7||69-72-69-67 (-11)||$97,356|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||70-73||4.928||-5.081||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||71-73||-3.141||-0.026||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||28||68-69-71-71 (-8)||4.559||-1.139||$59,595|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||77-73-72||-6.233||0.502||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-69||0.698||-3.446||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from