The Portland Trail Blazers, with Nassir Little, will face off against the Philadelphia 76ers at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday. Little puts up 7.8 points, 5.6 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game. Defensively, he posts 0.8 steals and 0.8 blocks.
Let’s break down all of Little’s prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
Nassir Little Prop Bets (November 20)
Little Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Saturday’s points prop bet for Little is 8.5 points. That is 0.7 more than his season average of 7.8.
- Through 16 games this season, Little has put up more than 8.5 points five times.
- Little has hit the over twice on a points prop this season (in three tries)
- Little has averaged 0.9 made three-pointers per game, 0.4 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (0.5).
- Little has nine games this season with more than 0.5 made threes.
- The 76ers concede 105.6 points per contest, 13th-ranked in the league.
Little Vs 76ers
Bet On Trail Blazers Vs 76ers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from