The Pittsburgh Steelers and Najee Harris will match up against the Kansas City Chiefs at 8:15 PM ET on Sunday for the AFC Wild Card round of the 2021 NFL playoffs. In this article, we break down all of Harris’ prop bets available for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best bets and top trends ahead of this outing.
Najee Harris Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Harris’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Rec Yards||Rec TDs|
Najee Harris Rushing Trends Vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- The Chiefs have the NFL’s 21st-ranked defense against the run, allowing 117.6 yards per game.
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Harris is set at 62.5. That’s 8.1 fewer yards than his season average of 70.6.
- In eight of 17 games this season (47.1%), Harris has racked up more than 62.5 rushing yards.
- The average rushing yards prop bet for Harris this season (60.1) is below his season average for rushing yards (70.6).
- Harris hit the over on his rushing yards total set by oddsmakers in nine of his 17 opportunities this season (52.9%).
- Harris and the Steelers will face off against the NFL’s 17th-ranked defense in terms of rushing touchdowns allowed (16).
- Harris has rushed for a score in seven of his games this season but has yet to score more than once in a single contest.
Najee Harris Receiving Trends Vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- This week Harris will face the NFL’s 25th-ranked pass defense (263.6 yards allowed per game).
- Harris’ 27.5 receiving yards per game average are 6.0 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s outing (21.5).
- In 47.1% of his games this year (eight of 17), Harris has totaled more than 21.5 receiving yards.
- Harris has put up 0.8 more receiving yards per game (27.5) than the average over/under he’s had set, 26.7.
- In six of his 17 games (35.3%), Harris has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- The Chiefs have conceded 27 passing TDs this year (1.6 per game), ranking them 16th among NFL defenses.
- Harris has had a receiving touchdown in three of 17 games this year, but has no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of January 16, 2022. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Najee Harris or the Pittsburgh Steelers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Steelers Vs. Chiefs Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from