Week 11 of the NFL season features Najee Harris and the Pittsburgh Steelers taking on the Los Angeles Chargers at 8:20 PM ET on Sunday. With prop bets available for Harris in this outing, let’s break down the stats and trends to help you find the best bets for this contest.
Najee Harris Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Harris’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Rec Yards||Rec TDs|
Najee Harris Rushing Trends Vs. Los Angeles Chargers
- Conceding 155.1 rushing yards per game, the Chargers have the worst run defense in the NFL.
- Harris’ 71.8 rushing yards per game average in 2021 is 10.7 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- In three of nine games this season (33.3%), Harris has racked up more than 82.5 rushing yards.
- Harris’ season rushing yards per game average of 71.8 is 5.4 more yards than his 66.4 average rushing yards over/under.
- Harris has gone over his rushing yards total in 44.4% of his opportunities (four of nine games).
- The Chargers have allowed 12 rushing touchdowns, 29th in the NFL.
- Harris has a rushing touchdown in four games this season, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
Najee Harris Receiving Trends Vs. Los Angeles Chargers
- The Chargers have the NFL’s third-ranked pass defense this season, surrendering 219.2 yards per game through the air.
- Harris’ 35.2 receiving yards per game are 5.7 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (29.5).
- Harris has recorded over 29.5 receiving yards in 33.3% of his games this year (three of nine).
- Harris averages 35.2 receiving yards per game, which is 7.7 more yards than his average prop bet over/under (27.5).
- Harris has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in five of his nine games (55.6%).
- The Chargers’ defense is third in the league, giving up 1.3 passing touchdowns per game.
- Harris has had a touchdown catch twice this season, out of nine games played, but did not have multiple TD receptions in either of those games.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Najee Harris or the Pittsburgh Steelers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Steelers Vs. Chargers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from