Myles Turner and the Indiana Pacers will be facing off against the Detroit Pistons at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Turner is putting up 13.9 points, 1.1 assists and 7.7 rebounds per contest.
With prop bets set for Turner in this matchup, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Myles Turner Prop Bets (November 17)
Turner Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 13.9 points Turner has scored per game this season is 1.4 more than his prop total set for Wednesday (12.5).
- In the 15 games he’s appeared in this season, Turner’s point total has gone over 12.5 points seven times.
- Turner is 6-for-15 at going over his points prop total this season.
- Turner’s 2.1 made three-pointers per game is 0.6 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (1.5).
- Turner has made more than 1.5 treys in eight of his games so far this season.
- On defense, the Pistons have given up 109.0 points per contest, which is 19th-best in the league.
Turner Vs Pistons (2020-21)
Bet On Pacers Vs Pistons
Powered By Data Skrive using data from