Myles Turner and his Indiana Pacers teammates face the New Orleans Pelicans at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday. Turner is posting 12.8 points, 1.0 assists and 7.3 rebounds per game.
In this article, we take a look at all of Turner’s prop bets set for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Myles Turner Prop Bets (November 20)
Turner Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Turner’s 12.8 points per game average is 1.3 points more than Saturday’s over/under.
- Turner’s point total has gone over 11.5 points eight times in the 17 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Turner has gone over on his points prop total six times this season (in 16 games with such a prop).
- Turner’s 1.9 made three-pointers per game is 0.4 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- Turner has connected on more than 1.5 three pointers in eight of his 17 games so far this season.
- The Pelicans give up 109.6 points per contest, 23rd-ranked in the NBA.
Turner Vs Pelicans (2020-21)
Bet On Pacers Vs Pelicans
Powered By Data Skrive using data from