Myles Turner’s Indiana Pacers will face the Charlotte Hornets at 7:00 PM ET on Friday. Turner is putting up 13.4 points, 1.0 assists and 7.5 rebounds per game.
In this article, we take a look at all of Turner’s prop bets set for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Myles Turner Prop Bets (November 19)
Turner Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Friday’s points prop bet for Turner is 12.5 points. That’s 0.9 fewer than his season average of 13.4.
- Turner has played 16 games this season, recording more than 12.5 points in seven of them.
- So far this season, Turner is 6-for-16 at scoring more than the total set for his points prop.
- Turner’s 2.0 made three-pointers per game is 0.5 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- Turner has eight games this season with more than 1.5 made three pointers.
- Defensively, the Hornets are ranked last in the NBA, giving up 113.3 points per contest.
Turner Vs Hornets
Bet On Pacers Vs Hornets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from