Myles Gaskin will hope to make a difference for the Miami Dolphins when they play the Houston Texans at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday in Week 9 of the NFL season. In this article, we take a look at all of Gaskin’s prop bets set for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best bets and top trends ahead of this outing.
Myles Gaskin Week 9 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Gaskin’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Rec Yards||Rec TDs|
Myles Gaskin Rushing Trends Vs. Houston Texans
- The Texans have the NFL’s 31st-ranked defense against the run, giving up 148.1 yards per game.
- Gaskin racks up 34.9 rushing yards per game this season, which falls shy of Sunday’s prop total of 55.5 yards.
- Gaskin has rushed for more than 55.5 yards in a game twice this season.
- The average rushing yards prop for Gaskin this season (35.2) is just a bit higher than his season average for rushing yards (34.9).
- So far this season, Gaskin has hit the over four times on his rushing yards prop bet (in eight opportunities).
- This year the Texans are ranked 31st in the NFL in rushing touchdowns allowed (14).
- Gaskin has no rushing touchdowns in eight games this season.
Myles Gaskin Receiving Trends Vs. Houston Texans
- The 266.3 yards per game the Texans are giving up through the air makes them the NFL’s 17th-ranked pass defense.
- Gaskin is averaging 20.6 receiving yards per game, 3.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (17.5).
- In 50.0% of his games this season (four of eight), Gaskin has totaled more than 17.5 receiving yards.
- Gaskin’s average of 20.6 receiving yards per game is 4.5 more than his average prop bet over/under (16.1).
- Gaskin has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards twice in eight games this season (25.0%).
- With 15 passing TDs conceded this season, the Texans defense is ranked 22nd in the NFL.
- In two of eight games this year, Gaskin has a receiving touchdown (and he has one game with multiple receiving TDs).
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 5, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Myles Gaskin or the Miami Dolphins at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Dolphins Vs. Texans Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from