NFL action in Week 8 at Highmark Stadium will see the Miami Dolphins and Myles Gaskin face off against the Buffalo Bills at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. In this piece, we’ll dig into Gaskin’s stats and trends to help you find the best bets among his prop bets for this matchup.
Myles Gaskin Week 8 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Gaskin’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Rec Yards||Rec TDs|
Myles Gaskin Rushing Trends Vs. Buffalo Bills
- The Bills give up 89.7 yards per game on the ground, the NFL’s sixth-ranked rush defense.
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Gaskin is set at 36.5 yards. That’s 1.8 more than his season average of 34.7.
- In three of seven games this season (42.9%), Gaskin has racked up more than 36.5 rushing yards.
- Gaskin rushes for 0.6 fewer yards per game than his average rushing yards prop this season (35.3 yards).
- So far this season, Gaskin has hit the over three times on his rushing yards prop bet (in seven opportunities).
- This year the Bills have given up five rushing TDs. They are ranked seventh in the league in that category.
- Gaskin has not found paydirt on the ground this year in seven games.
Myles Gaskin Receiving Trends Vs. Buffalo Bills
- The 192.8 yards per game the Bills are giving up through the air makes them the NFL’s best pass defense.
- Gaskin is averaging 20.9 receiving yards per game, 2.6 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (23.5).
- Gaskin has gained over 23.5 receiving yards twice in seven games this year (28.6%).
- Gaskin’s average of 20.9 receiving yards per game is 5.7 more than his average prop bet over/under (15.2).
- In two of his seven games this season (28.6%), Gaskin has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- At 0.8 passing TDs allowed per game, the Bills defense is ranked first in the NFL.
- Gaskin has had a receiving touchdown in two of seven games this season, and scored multiple receiving TDs once.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of October 31, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Myles Gaskin or the Miami Dolphins at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Dolphins Vs. Bills Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from