The Miami Dolphins and Myles Gaskin will match up against the Jacksonville Jaguars at 9:30 AM ET on Sunday for a Week 6 NFL contest. Let’s dig into all of Gaskin’s prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
Myles Gaskin Week 6 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Gaskin’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Rec Yards||Rec TDs|
Myles Gaskin Rushing Trends Vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- The Jaguars give up 121.8 yards per game on the ground, the NFL’s 20th-ranked rush defense.
- Gaskin’s 33.4 rushing yards per game average in 2021 is 16.1 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- Gaskin has out-rushed this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (49.5 yards) once this season.
- Gaskin’s average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 31.3, which he’s outpaced by 2.1 yards on average this year.
- Gaskin has exceeded the rushing yards prop bet total set for him twice in five opportunities this season.
- The Dolphins are up against the NFL’s 30th-ranked D when it comes to rushing TDs conceded (nine this year).
- Gaskin has not found paydirt on the ground this season in five games.
Myles Gaskin Receiving Trends Vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- The Jaguars have the NFL’s 26th-ranked pass defense this season, yielding 296.0 yards per game through the air.
- Gaskin’s 26.2 receiving yards per game average are 1.7 more than his prop bet total in Sunday’s outing (24.5).
- Gaskin has totaled more than 24.5 receiving yards twice in five games this year (40.0%).
- Gaskin’s season average of 26.2 receiving yards per game is 10.9 more than the average over/under of his prop bets, 15.3.
- In two of his five games this season (40.0%), Gaskin has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- With seven passing TDs allowed this season, the Jaguars defense is ranked 10th in the NFL.
- In one of five games this season, Gaskin has a receiving touchdown (and he scored multiple receiving TDs in that game).
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of October 17, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Myles Gaskin or the Miami Dolphins at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Dolphins Vs. Jaguars Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from