NFL action in Week 4 will see Myles Gaskin and the Miami Dolphins face the Indianapolis Colts at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. Below, we take a look at Gaskin’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the top bets for this contest.
Myles Gaskin Week 4 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Gaskin’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Rec Yards||Rec TDs|
Myles Gaskin Rushing Trends Vs. Indianapolis Colts
- Gaskin will go up against a Colts squad that allows 140.3 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 28th-ranked rush defense.
- Gaskin picks up 46.3 rushing yards per game this season, which falls shy of Sunday’s over/under of 51.5 yards.
- Gaskin has run for more than 51.5 yards in a game once this season.
- Gaskin’s season rushing yards per game average of 46.3 is 2.1 more yards than his 44.2 average rushing yards over/under.
- Gaskin has gone over his rushing yards total once in three opportunities this season.
- Gaskin and the Dolphins will face off against the NFL’s third-ranked defense in terms of rushing touchdowns allowed (one).
- In three games this season, Gaskin has not yet rushed for a touchdown.
Myles Gaskin Receiving Trends Vs. Indianapolis Colts
- The 243.0 passing yards the Colts give up per game makes them the NFL’s 11th-ranked pass defense this season.
- Gaskin is averaging 19.0 receiving yards per game, 2.5 fewer than the over/under of 21.5 set for Sunday’s outing.
- Gaskin has gained over 21.5 receiving yards in one out of three games this year (33.3%).
- Gaskin’s season average of 19.0 receiving yards per game is 0.5 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 19.5.
- In one of his three games this season (33.3%), Gaskin has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- The Colts have conceded nine passing TDs this season (3.0 per game), ranking them 30th among NFL defenses.
- Gaskin has no receiving touchdowns in three games this season.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of October 3, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Myles Gaskin or the Miami Dolphins at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Dolphins Vs. Colts Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from