Myles Gaskin Week 17 Player Props
Gaskin’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Gaskin is set at 62.5. That’s 0.2 fewer yards than his season average of 62.7.
- Four times this season (out of nine total games — 44.4%), Gaskin has had more than 62.5 rushing yards.
- Gaskin will go up against a Bills squad that allows 122.9 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 19th-ranked rush defense.
- Gaskin’s average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 46.6, which he’s outpaced by 16.1 yards on average this year.
- Gaskin has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (46.6) in 66.7% of his games (six out of nine matchups).
- Gaskin has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in six games (75%) out of eight opportunities.
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- Gaskin’s per-game rushing attempts average (15.0) is 0.5 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s game (15.5).
- Gaskin has recorded more than 15.5 rushing attempts in five of nine games this season (55.6% of his chances).
- Gaskin’s season-long average over/under is 11.9 rushing attempts. He has recorded 3.1 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 87.5% of Gaskin’s games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (seven of eight games).
- Gaskin’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 11.9. He’s gone over that total in six of nine games (66.7%).
- Bills opponents average 26.3 rushing attempts per game, the 20th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 1, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Myles Gaskin or the Miami Dolphins at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Dolphins vs. Bills Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from