Myles Gaskin and the Miami Dolphins travel to play the Las Vegas Raiders on Saturday at Allegiant Stadium. Here’s some tips for betting on Gaskin’s rushing and receiving yards prop bets in the matchup against the Las Vegas Raiders.
Myles Gaskin Week 16 Player Props
Gaskin’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- The Raiders give up 125.6 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 24th-ranked rush defense.
- Saturday’s rushing yards over/under for Gaskin is set at 50.5. That is 9.1 fewer yards than his season average of 59.6.
- In 50% of his games this season (four of eight matchups), Gaskin has put up more than 50.5 rushing yards.
- Gaskin’s average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 45.9, which he’s outpaced by 13.7 yards on average this year.
- Gaskin has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in five games (71.4%) out of seven opportunities.
- Gaskin’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 45.9 yards, a figure he’s eclipsed in six out of eight games (75%).
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Gaskin is averaging 31.1 receiving yards per game, 19.6 more than his prop bet over/under for Saturday’s game (11.5).
- In 100% of his games this season (eight of eight), Gaskin has collected more than 11.5 receiving yards.
- The Raiders have the 23rd-best pass defense in the league this season, surrendering 266.2 yards per game.
- In six of his eight games (75%), Gaskin has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 25.9 yards.
- Gaskin’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 25.9 per game. He has collected 5.2 more per game than that average.
- Gaskin has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in five of his seven games (71.4%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 23, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Myles Gaskin or the Miami Dolphins at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Dolphins vs. Raiders Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from