Myles Gaskin Week 14 Player Props
Gaskin’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Gaskin’s 59.6 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 5.9 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- Three times this season (out of eight total games — 37.5%), Gaskin has had more than 65.5 rushing yards.
- The Chiefs allow 132.4 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 26th-ranked rush defense.
- Gaskin’s average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 45.9, which he’s outpaced by 13.7 yards on average this year.
- Gaskin’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 45.9 yards, a figure he’s eclipsed in six out of eight games (75%).
- Gaskin has gone over the rushing yards total in 71.4% of his opportunities (five of seven games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- Gaskin’s per-game rushing attempts average (15.1) is 1.4 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday’s game (16.5).
- In four out of eight games this season (50% of his opportunities), Gaskin has recorded more than 16.5 rushing attempts.
- Gaskin’s season-long average over/under is 11.9 rushing attempts. He has collected 3.2 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In six of seven games this year, Gaskin took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (85.7% of his opportunities).
- Gaskin has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (11.9 rushing attempts) in 62.5% of his games (five of eight games).
- This season, Chiefs opponents have ran the ball 27.8 times per game, the 11th-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Myles Gaskin or the Miami Dolphins at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Dolphins vs. Chiefs Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from