The Fairfield Stags (9-10, 5-4 MAAC) will look to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers (7-13, 3-6 MAAC) on Thursday, January 26, 2023 at Knott Arena. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Stags’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Mountaineers ( ).
The insights in the article below reference odds valid as of January 26, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Fairfield vs Mount St. Mary’s Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Fairfield Offense Vs. Mount St. Mary’s Defense
|Fairfield Offense||Stats (Rank)||Mount St. Mary’s Defense|
|64.7 (334)||Points/Gm||64.3 (48)|
|16.9 (91)||Possessions/Game||11.4 (55)|
|40.4 (344)||Field Goal %||42.7 (135)|
|28.1 (356)||3PT %||33.6 (173)|
|45.8 (342)||Effective FG %||48.9 (141)|
|51.1 (316)||True Shooting %||53.3 (129)|
Mount St. Mary’s Offense Vs. Fairfield Defense
|Mount St. Mary’s Offense||Stats (Rank)||Fairfield Defense|
|62.1 (352)||Points/Gm||63.9 (45)|
|11.4 (309)||Possessions/Game||16.9 (269)|
|41.2 (323)||Field Goal %||43.0 (151)|
|35.5 (99)||3PT %||29.8 (28)|
|47.3 (325)||Effective FG %||47.4 (65)|
|50.6 (331)||True Shooting %||53.1 (123)|
Best Betting Sites For Fairfield vs Mount St. Mary’s
Fairfield Betting Insights
- Fairfield is 11-7-0 ATS this season.
- The Stags have an ATS record of 4-3 when playing as at least 2-point favorites this season.
- In Fairfield’s 18 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total eight times.
- The Stags and their opponents have scored more than 124 points in 10 of 18 games this season.
- Fairfield has an average total of 128.7 in its outings this year, 4.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Mount St. Mary’s Betting Insights
- Mount St. Mary’s has covered eight times in 19 chances against the spread this year.
- The Mountaineers have an ATS record of 6-5 when playing as at least 2-point underdogs this year.
- So far this year, eight out of Mount St. Mary’s 19 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
- The Mountaineers have played 13 games this season that finished with a point total over 124 points.
- Mount St. Mary’s average game total this season has been 126.3, 2.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Fairfield Key Players
- Supreme Cook leads the Stags in points and rebounds. He scores 13.2 points per game while also adding 8.4 rebounds.
- Caleb Fields paces the squad with 2.2 assists per game.
- TJ Long knocks down 1.8 treys per game to lead the Stags.
- Fields leads the team with 1.2 steals per game. Chris Maidoh collects 0.9 blocks a contest to pace Fairfield.
Mount St. Mary’s Key Players
- The Mountaineers go-to guy, Jalen Benjamin, leads the team in both scoring (14.3 points per game) and assists (3.6 assists per game).
- Malik Jefferson collects all of the boards and is the Mount St. Mary’s leader in rebounds, getting 6.9 per game.
- Dakota Leffew makes more threes per game than any other member of the Mountaineers, averaging 2.3 treys per game.
- Mount St. Mary’s Leffew has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.2 per game and Jefferson is first in blocks with 0.8 per game.