The Morgan State Bears (9-8) will attempt to continue a five-game win streak when they host the Hartford Hawks (4-15) on Wednesday, January 18, 2023 at Hill Field House. The contest airs at 6:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bears’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Hawks ( ).
The insights in what follows reflect odds as of January 18, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Bonus up to $1,250!
Morgan State vs Hartford Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Morgan State Offense Vs. Hartford Defense
|Morgan State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Hartford Defense|
|79.9 (31)||Points/Gm||70.2 (211)|
|17.0 (9)||Possessions/Game||10.7 (218)|
|47.0 (59)||Field Goal %||47.2 (331)|
|38.3 (26)||3PT %||38.3 (349)|
|52.7 (98)||Effective FG %||54.4 (337)|
|55.6 (130)||True Shooting %||60.8 (325)|
Hartford Offense Vs. Morgan State Defense
|Hartford Offense||Stats (Rank)||Morgan State Defense|
|63.8 (343)||Points/Gm||70.4 (215)|
|10.7 (141)||Possessions/Game||17.0 (356)|
|42.2 (298)||Field Goal %||43.2 (160)|
|32.8 (245)||3PT %||30.6 (56)|
|48.6 (286)||Effective FG %||48.7 (133)|
|51.4 (302)||True Shooting %||59.0 (294)|
Best Betting Sites For Morgan State vs Hartford
Morgan State Betting Insights
- Morgan State has compiled an 8-5-0 ATS record so far this year.
- Morgan State’s games have gone over the point total seven out of 13 times this season.
- The Bears and their opponents have scored more than 135.5 points in 10 of 13 games this season.
- The average point total in Morgan State’s matchups this year is 150.4, 14.9 more points than this game’s over/under.
Hartford Betting Insights
- Hartford has won five games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 11 times.
- The Hawks have been an underdog by 13.5 points or more this year six times and failed to cover in all six.
- So far this year, six out of Hartford’s 16 games with an over/under have hit the over.
- The Hawks have played eight games this season that ended with a combined score over 135.5 points.
- Hartford’s games this season have had an average of 134.1 points, 1.4 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Morgan State Key Players
- Malik Miller leads the Bears in both rebounds (10.1 per game) and assists (4.1 per game).
- Morgan State is led in scoring by Isaiah Burke’s 19.4 points per game.
- Burke is the top three-point shooter for the Bears, hitting 3.5 per game.
- Morgan State’s steals leader is Miller, who collects 2.2 per game. Collin Nnamene leads the team averaging 1.4 blocks an outing.
Hartford Key Players
- Briggs McClain outpaced his teammates on the Hawks scoring front by putting up 16.4 points per game. He adds 3.2 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game this season.
- When it comes to Hartford leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Pano Pavlidis with 5.8 rebounds per game and Michael Dunne with 2.5 assists per game.
- Dunne leads the Hawks in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.6 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Hartford grabs more steals than McClain (1.6 per game) or blocks more shots than Pavlidis (1.3 per game).