Below you’ll find stats and insights about Hoffmann from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in what follows use the latest odds as of May 6, 2022 at 7:38 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Morgan Hoffmann odds for the Wells Fargo Championship
Hoffmann’s recent form
- In his last five events, Hoffmann finished outside the top 20.
- He has made one cut over his last five tournaments.
- Hoffmann has not been in contention in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five appearances.
- He finished with a score of +3 in his only recent appearance.
Wells Fargo Championship details
- Date: May 5- 9, 2022
- Location: North Potomac, Maryland
- Par: 70 / 7,160 yards
- Purse: 0M
- Defending Champ: Jason Day
Course history: Hoffmann at the Wells Fargo Championship
- In Hoffmann’s last two appearances at this event, he’s finished among the top 20 once, and his average finish at the tournament is 73rd.
- Hoffmann made the cut in each of his last two attempts at this event.
- Hoffmann finished 134th when he last played this event in 2022.
- Hoffmann recorded three birdies and four bogeys his last time at this event.
Morgan Hoffmann 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||134||73 (+3)||–||–||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||71-72||-0.638||-0.630||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from