Morgan Hoffmann hasodds to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club. He missed the cut in his last event here, the 2019 Rocket Mortgage Classic. This tournament will tee off in Detroit, Michigan from July 28-31. The competitors will hope to claim the title last won by Cameron Davis.
The betting trends in the article below are based off odds valid as of July 27, 2022 at 12:25 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Morgan Hoffmann odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Hoffmann’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Hoffmann has an average finish of 60th.
- He’s made the cut in two of his last five tournaments.
- Hoffmann has not finished within five shots of the winner or posted a better-than-average score in any of his last five tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -3 over his last five events.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Hoffmann at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- The last time Hoffmann played this event in 2019, he failed to survive the cut.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,265 yards, which is 75 yards shorter than the 7,340-yard par 72 for this week’s tournament.
- Detroit Golf Club has seen an average tournament score of -11 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -4 across all courses over the past year.
- The average course Hoffmann has played over the past year has been 237 yards shorter than the 7,340 yards Detroit Golf Club will measure for this event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -5 among finishers, which is higher than the -11 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Morgan Hoffmann 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||51||72-64-73-68 (-7)||-5.2||2.380||$16,880|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||68||68-70-73-71 (+2)||7.304||0.284||$17,513|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||73-80||-6.168||-0.658||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||71-72||-0.638||-0.630||$0|
Hoffmann’s last tournament appearance was on June 30 – July 4 at TPC Deere Run. Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his 51st-place finish in the John Deere Classic.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from