The Lindenwood Lions (7-13, 2-5 OVC) will attempt to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the Morehead State Eagles (11-9, 4-3 OVC) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at Hyland Arena. The matchup airs at 4:30 PM ET on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Eagles’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Lions ( ).
The betting insights in this article reflect odds as of January 21, 2023 at 1:43 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Bonus up to $1,250!
Morehead State vs Lindenwood Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Morehead State Offense Vs. Lindenwood Defense
|Morehead State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Lindenwood Defense|
|71.6 (179)||Points/Gm||71.6 (242)|
|12.2 (116)||Possessions/Game||11.6 (220)|
|43.9 (214)||Field Goal %||44.0 (199)|
|34.0 (186)||3PT %||33.2 (161)|
|50.4 (213)||Effective FG %||51.2 (241)|
|55.3 (146)||True Shooting %||59.8 (314)|
Lindenwood Offense Vs. Morehead State Defense
|Lindenwood Offense||Stats (Rank)||Morehead State Defense|
|68.2 (271)||Points/Gm||69.5 (187)|
|11.6 (139)||Possessions/Game||12.2 (249)|
|42.0 (306)||Field Goal %||45.6 (286)|
|33.4 (218)||3PT %||31.2 (77)|
|48.1 (300)||Effective FG %||50.9 (224)|
|50.4 (333)||True Shooting %||59.4 (307)|
Best Betting Sites For Morehead State vs Lindenwood
Morehead State Betting Insights
- Morehead State is 8-8-0 ATS this season.
- The Eagles have been favored by 4.5 points or more two times this season, and covered the spread in one of those matchups.
- A total of seven out of Morehead State’s 16 games this season have hit the over.
- In eight games this season, the Eagles and their opponents have scored more than 135.5 combined points.
- Morehead State’s games this year have an average total of 141.1, 5.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Lindenwood Betting Insights
- Lindenwood has compiled a 9-8-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Lions have an ATS record of 6-7 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs this year.
- Lindenwood and its opponents have combined to hit the over nine out of 17 times this year.
- The Lions have played 10 games this season that ended with a combined score above 135.5 points.
- The average total for Lindenwood’s games this season has been 139.8, 4.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Morehead State Key Players
- Mark Freeman leads the Eagles in points and assists. He puts up 14.8 points per game while also adding 3.6 assists.
- Morehead State is led in rebounds by Alex Gross’ 7.3 per game.
- Freeman is the top three-point shooter for the Eagles, hitting 1.8 per game.
- Morehead State’s steals leader is Freeman, who grabs 1.3 per game. Gross leads the team averaging 1.5 blocks an outing.
Lindenwood Key Players
- Chris Childs owns the Lions top spot in scoring with 13.8 points per game and also tacks on 4.2 rebounds and 2.2 assists per contest.
- The Lindenwood leaders in rebounds and assists are Cam Burrell (5.7 rebounds per game) and Kevin Caldwell Jr. (3.7 assists per game).
- Childs makes more threes per game than any other member of the Lions, averaging 2.1 treys per game.
- Burrell is a defensive force for Lindenwood, leading the team in both steals (1.5 per game) and blocks (1.6 per game).