Montrezl Harrell and the Washington Wizards will face the Miami Heat at 7:30 PM ET on Thursday. Harrell puts up 17.9 points, 8.5 rebounds and 2.4 assists per contest, shooting 63.8% from the floor (sixth in league).
With prop bets set for Harrell in this matchup, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Montrezl Harrell Prop Bets (November 18)
Harrell Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 14.5 points prop bet set for Harrell on Thursday is 3.4 fewer points than his scoring average on the season (17.9).
- Harrell’s point total has exceeded 14.5 points 11 times through the 14 games he’s appeared in this season.
- So far this season, Harrell is 7-for-9 at going over the total set for his points prop.
- Harrell has knocked down 0.1 three-pointers per game, 0.4 less than his over/under in Thursday’s game (0.5).
- Harrell has one game this season with more than 0.5 made treys.
- On defense, the Heat have conceded 102.7 points per game, which is sixth-best in the league.
Harrell Vs Heat (2020-21)
Bet On Wizards Vs Heat
Powered By Data Skrive using data from