The Charlotte Hornets, including Montrezl Harrell, match up against the Denver Nuggets at 7:00 PM ET on Monday. Harrell averages 13.5 points, 6.3 rebounds and 2.0 assists per contest, shooting 63.6% from the floor (fourth in league).
In this article, we break down all of Harrell’s prop bets set for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Montrezl Harrell Prop Bets (March 28)
Harrell Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 9.5 points prop bet set for Harrell on Monday is 4.0 fewer points than his scoring average on the season (13.5).
- In the 72 games he’s appeared in this season, Harrell’s point total has exceeded 9.5 points 50 times.
- Harrell has gone up against a points prop bet in 55 games this season, and he’s exceeded the total 27 times.
- Harrell’s 0.1 made three-pointers per game is 0.4 fewer than his over/under in Monday’s game (0.5).
- Harrell has made more than 0.5 threes in four of his games so far this season.
- Defensively, the Nuggets are 12th in the league, allowing 109.3 points per contest.
Harrell Vs Nuggets
Bet On Hornets Vs Nuggets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from