Montrezl Harrell and his Charlotte Hornets teammates take on the Dallas Mavericks at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday. Harrell posts 13.9 points, 6.6 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 0.4 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
If you’re trying to place a bet on Harrell’s props, we dig into all of his available ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Montrezl Harrell Prop Bets (March 19)
Harrell Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 11.5 points prop total set for Harrell on Saturday is 2.4 fewer points than his scoring average on the season (13.9).
- Harrell has put up more than 11.5 points 40 times this season (through 67 games).
- So far this season, Harrell is 27-for-50 at going over the total set for his points prop.
- Harrell has averaged 0.1 made three-pointers per game, 0.4 less than his over/under in Saturday’s game (0.5).
- Harrell has connected on more than 0.5 treys in four of his 67 games so far this season.
- Defensively, the Mavericks are ranked second in the NBA, giving up 103.8 points per contest.
Harrell Vs Mavericks
Bet On Hornets Vs Mavericks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from