Monte Morris and the Denver Nuggets will match up against the Oklahoma City Thunder at 9:00 PM ET on Saturday. Morris posts 12.8 points, 3.0 rebounds and 4.3 assists per contest. Defensively, he delivers 0.7 steals and 0.2 blocks.
Let’s break down all of Morris’ prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Monte Morris Prop Bets (March 26)
Morris Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Morris’ 12.8 points per game average is 0.3 points higher than Saturday’s over/under.
- Morris’ point total has gone over 12.5 points 35 times in the 74 games he’s played this season.
- Morris has hit the over 34 times on a points prop this season (in 67 tries).
- Morris has knocked down 1.7 three pointers per game, 0.2 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- Morris has made more than 1.5 treys in 33 of his games so far this season.
- Defensively, the Thunder are 15th in the NBA, giving up 110.9 points per contest.
Morris Vs Thunder
Bet On Nuggets Vs Thunder
Powered By Data Skrive using data from