Monte Morris will hope to make a difference for the Denver Nuggets when they take on the Chicago Bulls at 9:00 PM ET on Friday. Morris is posting 11.3 points, 4.1 assists and 2.8 rebounds per contest.
In this piece, we’ll break down Morris’ stats and trends to help you find the top picks among his prop bets for this contest.
Monte Morris Prop Bets (November 19)
Morris Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 12.5 points prop total set for Morris on Friday is 1.2 more than his scoring average on the season (11.3).
- Morris has appeared in 15 games this season, scoring more than 12.5 points in six of them.
- Morris is 6-for-15 at going over his points prop total this season.
- Morris’ 1.1 made three-pointers per game is 0.4 fewer than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- Morris has finished four games this season with more than 1.5 made three pointers.
- The Bulls are the sixth-best defensive team in the NBA, conceding 103.3 points per contest.
Morris Vs Bulls (2020-21)
Bet On Nuggets Vs Bulls
Powered By Data Skrive using data from