The Montana State Bobcats (13-8, 6-2 Big Sky) hit the road in Big Sky action against the Portland State Vikings (9-11, 3-4 Big Sky) on Thursday, January 26, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bobcats’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Vikings ( ).
The insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of January 26, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET.
Montana State vs Portland State Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Montana State Offense Vs. Portland State Defense
|Montana State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Portland State Defense|
|75.2 (102)||Points/Gm||73.4 (287)|
|11.5 (303)||Possessions/Game||9.4 (16)|
|47.8 (31)||Field Goal %||47.1 (329)|
|33.6 (212)||3PT %||37.8 (342)|
|54.0 (51)||Effective FG %||54.4 (336)|
|58.2 (31)||True Shooting %||61.9 (344)|
Portland State Offense Vs. Montana State Defense
|Portland State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Montana State Defense|
|76.9 (69)||Points/Gm||66.4 (91)|
|9.4 (346)||Possessions/Game||11.5 (59)|
|44.4 (195)||Field Goal %||42.5 (125)|
|34.5 (157)||3PT %||32.8 (139)|
|51.0 (181)||Effective FG %||48.6 (120)|
|55.5 (134)||True Shooting %||57.2 (258)|
Best Betting Sites For Montana State vs Portland State
Montana State Betting Insights
- Montana State is 13-6-0 ATS this season.
- The Bobcats have an ATS record of 7-2 when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites this season.
- A total of seven out of Montana State’s 19 games this season have hit the over.
- In six games this season, the Bobcats and their opponents have gone over 143.5 total points.
- The average point total in Montana State’s games this season is 141.6, 1.9 points fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
Portland State Betting Insights
- Portland State has won eight games against the spread this year, while failing to cover or pushing 10 times.
- The Vikings have covered the spread five times this year (5-3 ATS) when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- A total of eight Portland State’s games this year have gone over the point total.
- The Vikings have combined with their opponent to score more than 143.5 points in 12 of 18 games this season.
- Portland State’s games this year have had a 150.3-point total on average, 6.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Montana State Key Players
- Raequan Battle leads the Bobcats scoring 16.3 points per game.
- Montana State is led in rebounding by Jubrile Belo’s 6.4 rebounds per game and assists by Darius Brown II’s 4.7 assists per game.
- Tyler Patterson makes 1.5 treys per game to lead the Bobcats.
- Montana State’s blocks leader is Belo, who averages 0.9 per game. Brown II leads the team averaging 1.7 steals an outing.
Portland State Key Players
- Cameron Parker takes the top spot on the Vikings scoring and assist lists, tallying 14.7 points and 5.7 assists per game.
- Hunter Woods’ 4.9 rebounds per game paces Portland State’s rebounding effort. He also adds 10.9 points per game.
- Jorell Saterfield leads the Vikings in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.2 made threes per game.
- Portland State’s Woods has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.7 per game and Jacob Eyman is first in blocks with 0.8 per game.